St George’s Postgraduate Scholarships are open for the year 2022-23 for students who exhibit academic excellence as well as motivation to study in the UK!
Benefits of St George’s Postgraduate Scholarships
- Host covers the tuition fee of students at UK rates.
Global health MSc International Scholarship:
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Also, a Maintenance grant of 17,000 euros for living expenses.
Physician Associate Studies (MPAS) Partial scholarship:
- Students receive 3,000 euros as a scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must have completed an application for either full-time or part-time study.
- They must be on self-finance. Those receiving a fully-funded NHS scholarship or employer/sponsorship are ineligible.
- In addition, students must have obtained or be likely to obtain at least 2:1.
- Students must belong to any low or middle-income country.
- Moreover, students with the highest grades in all courses will be shortlisted for the scholarship and get an invitation for an interview.
Assessment Criteria for St George’s Postgraduate Scholarships
- Degree classification
- Also, a personal statement
- In addition, references
- International students applying for the taught postgraduate scholarship program will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Students do not need to submit a separate application form for the scholarship.
- However, the student may need to appear in an interview (either a physical interview or a virtual one).