Apply for the Stacy Lloyd III Fellowship for Bibliographic Study 2021. The deadline for the application is 12th August 2020.
The Oak Spring Garden Foundation will award their annual Stacy Lloyd III Fellowship for Bibliographic Study to one outstanding early-career scholar, working in some area related to the history, art, and culture of plants, gardens and landscapes.
This is their most prestigious award for researchers and scholars in the humanities. This fellowship will be granted to an exceptional researcher who is developing a new body of research that would especially benefit from access to Oak Spring’s library.
- The award includes a $10,000 individual grant and requires a two-to-four-week stay at Oak Spring.
- Eligible applicants must be early-career researchers completing a terminal degree, or who have completed a terminal degree within the past five years.
- Additionally, the selected early-career researcher must be self-directed and able to work independently while on site.
- Also, applicants should show exceptional promise with an ability to state how the use of Oak Spring’s library will contribute to their research objectives, exceptional promise, good communication skills, and excellence in what they have accomplished or plan to accomplish.
You should submit
- A resume/curriculum vitae (not to exceed two pages),
- Additionally, a 200–300-word statement on your current research or scholarship,
- Also, a 200 – 300-word statement on how your work relates to Oak Spring Garden Foundation’s mission.
- Also, any and all relevant links/up to 10 pages of writing that demonstrate your research outputs and current scholarly interests.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also. visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities