Apply for the University of Strathclyde Scholarships in the UK, 2021. The deadline for the application is 18th January 2021.
Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Strathclyde is providing wonderful opportunity through its Faculty of Engineering International Scholarships. The funding is available to overseas students.
The educational award supports interested students who want to commence postgraduate taught and postgraduate research degree for the academic session 2021/2022.
University of Strathclyde
Founded in 1964, University of Strathclyde is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Glasgow (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Scotland. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of Strathclyde is a large coeducational higher education institution.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research degree coursework in architecture, biomedical engineering, chemical and process engineering. Likewise, civil and environmental engineering, design manufacture and engineering management, electronic and electrical engineering, mechanical and aerospace engineering, naval architecture ocean and marine engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree.
- Also, applicants must demonstrate academic excellence (typically a UK first-class undergraduate degree or international equivalent).
The amount of the postgraduate taught Award is equivalent to a 15% reduction of your tuition fees for your first year of study. This is typically £3,150 for programs with a tuition fee of £20,900. Additionally, if you’re applying for a postgraduate research degree program, you’ll receive a Award equivalent to a 15% reduction of your tuition fees for each year of study. Your first year’s support will be £3,150.
- How to Apply: For consideration, applicants must take admission in a Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research degree program at the University of Strathclyde. Additionally, after receiving an offer letter, candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Moreover, must write no more than 500 words on:
- why you should receive a Faculty of Engineering International Scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Also, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Furthermore, if English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.