Apply for Fully Funded British Chevening Scholarship in the UK. The deadline for this application is 30th November 2021.
Chevening Scholarship 2021-2022 session is opening from September 3, 2021, for international students. Chevening Scholarship this year will be offered without the requirement of IELTS or any other English Language testing documents.
- Fully Tuition fee waiver will be provided to Chevening Scholarship Winners
- Moreover, monthly expenses to the UK Chevening Scholarship winners
- Travel expenses
- Additionally, upon arrival, allowances will be given
- Also, a homeward departure allowance
- Visa Application Fee
- Likewise, chevening event grants will be paid
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
To be eligible for a Chevening Award you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Also, return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry into a postgraduate program at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Likewise, have at least two years’ work experience.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Award if you:
- Hold British or dual British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong)
- Also, hold refugee status in a non-Chevening eligible country. Applicants who are citizens of a Chevening-eligible country and who hold refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country are eligible for an award.
- Have previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship. However, if you have previously studied under a UK Government-funded scholarship (including Chevening), you may be eligible to apply for a Chevening Fellowship five years after completion of your initial UK Government-funded scholarship.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.