Apply for Full Tuition Scholarship at Brunel University London in the UK. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
Brunel University London is a public research university located in the Uxbridge area of London, England. It was founded in 1966 and named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. In June 1966, Brunel College of Advanced Technology was awarded a royal charter and became Brunel University.
Brunel University London announces a PhD Studentships for the academic year 2021-2022 in the United Kingdom.
The award includes a stipend and coverage towards the home/EU tuition fees.
The incumbent must meet the following for Full Tuition Scholarship in the UK:
- Applicants from both domestic and international students are eligible.
- Additionally, applicants will have or expect to receive a first or upper-second class honors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Mathematics, Physics or a similar numerate discipline. A Postgraduate Masters degree is not required but may be an advantage.
- Where appropriate, applicants must have English language proficiency to IELTS 6.5 overall (a minimum of 6.0 in all sections) or equivalent. If you do not hold this qualification already, you must indicate when you will achieve this qualification in your personal statement.
- Likewise, you should be eligible for home (UK) tuition fees
- Must be able to provide academic excellence.
- Additionally, apply to one of the Ph.D. programs at Brunel University London.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s).
- Furthermore, demonstrate academic talent and strong motivation in the chosen field of study.
Interested and Successful applicants for Brunel University London EPSRC Funded DTP PhD Studentships will received,
- Payment of their full-time tuition fees for a period of 36 months (3 years).
- Also, annual stipend (bursary) of £17,609 plus payment of their full-time tuition fees for a period of 36 months (3 years).
How-to-Apply: Please submit your application documents (as shown below) to [email protected] by Noon on Friday 4 June 2021. Interviews will take place in June/July 2021 for Full Scholarship in the UK:
- Your up-to-date CV;
- Also, Your document (300 to 500 words) setting out the ideas for your research project;
- Likewise, personal statement (300 to 500 words) summarizing your background, skills and experience;
- Additionally, Undergraduate/Postgraduate Masters degree certificate(s) and transcript(s);
- Name of a potential academic supervisor in the College, if you have identified one;
- Furthermore, contact details for TWO referees, one of which can be an academic member of staff in the College.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarships opportunities.