Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at King Abdulaziz University in Saudi Arabia. The deadline for this application is 1st December 2021.
The KAU Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship at king Abdulaziz University to study for undergraduate degrees, Masters, and PhDs. Level Degree Programs. Also, the University Scholarship will cover all expenses for the entire duration of the program. The application portal for Saudi Arabia Scholarship is now open and accepting applications.
King Abdulaziz University is a top-notch university with a world rank of 134. No application fee is required for the King Abdul Aziz Scholarship. Likewise, King Abdulaziz University is offering all the academic fields including Engineering, Humanities, Sciences, Arts, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Business Administrations& Sciences Fields For undergraduate, Master’s Degree Scholarships & Ph.D. Degree Scholarships. Additionally, the University encourages you to must apply for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship.
King Abdulaziz Scholarship is a fully funded for all International students to pursue their Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. degree programs. The financial Benefits Of this scholarship are given below:
- A Monthly stipend:(A Research Assistant Without Summer Time ), contact only applies to one semester in which only the Dean of Graduate Studies and the student and the two parties wish to enter into an agreement in this matter.
- Additionally, when coming for the first time the Preparation Allowance
- Health Care are provided to the candidates.
- Also, providing Accommodation and Facilities.
- Candidates are provided with Subsidized Meals.
- Thesis Allowance: For printing of thesis a Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 For Ph.D., And Sr 3.000 For Master’s degree program.
- Likewise, Book allowance: An Allowance Of Sr 2,700 (When Graduated).
- Furthermore, applicants are with a Two-way Airfare Ticket
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- The student should be well-behaved.
- Also, applicants have a good health condition.
- Students should have obtained a Secondary School Graduation Certificate or its equivalent from within the KSA or abroad.
- Likewise, The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not exceed 3 years.
- Applicants for the undergraduate level should not be younger than 17 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- A female student should also be accompanied by a relative who is a permanent resident with prohibited degrees.
- Furthermore, Candidates must be fulfill the admission requirements.
Eligibility Requirements for Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs:
- Applicants must be in good health condition.
- Age requirements: For a Master’s degree program students must not be older than 30 years old, and for the doctoral degree must not be older than 35 Year.
- English Language Proficiency Test Certificate.
- Also, applicants must provide two recommendation letters from their previous faculty members.
- Additionally, applicants of Islamic Law and Studies, Arabic Language and Literature, Psychology, Sociology, Information Science programs must be professional in spoken and written Arabic language.
- Similarly, Statement of Purpose (must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language).
- Certified Copy of the graduation certificate from the Saudi Embassy.
- Additionally, a copy of the transcript (certified from the Saudi Embassy).
- Additionally, a copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
There is good news for you. The process of Applications for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship is open all year round. You have an opportunity to apply at any time of the year.
How to Apply for the King Abdulaziz Scholarship
The entire process of application is completely online for the King Abdulaziz Scholarship. King Abdulaziz University has rebranded its website and launched a news portal.