Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Torrens University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
With the aim of providing a world-class education to highly qualified students, Torrens University Australia is providing Three Pillars Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School Hospitality Scholarships. Also, the award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
Torrens Institution is a private university in Australia. Likewise, it offers high-quality undergraduate, doctorate, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programs in a wide range of academic subjects.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Additionally, undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship. Similarly, scholarship applicable on tuition fee only and on first attempt subjects.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia:
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. Additionally, after being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Likewise, upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Furthermore, for taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Also, undergraduate applicants are required to display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants must display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.