Apply for Full Tuition Scholarship at University of Edinburgh in the UK. The deadline for this application is 3rd September 2021.
he University of Edinburgh is pleased to announce the Hugh Goddard PhD International Studentships to brilliant students in the UK. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.
Also, the educational award is open to the UK and overseas students commencing their PhD study program in January 2022. The studentship is named in honor of the Founding Director of the Edinburgh Alwaleed Centre in recognition of his ground-breaking work on Islam and inter-religious relations.
Moreover, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland’s oldest universities. Likewise, it’s a vibrant working, studying, and teaching environment with top-notch amenities.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, PhD support will be awarded in any subject
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- A UK 2:1 Honors degree and a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, or their international equivalents
- Furthermore, proven research skills
- Ability to undertake research that may involve both the study of texts and engaging with individuals and communities
- Additionally, excellent presentation and communication skills.
The incumbent must meet the following for Full Tuition Scholarship in the UK:
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. Also, after that, they can achieve for this funding position.
- Likewise, you must submit supporting documents, including
- A one page covering letter
- A curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Additionally, a research proposal of 2000 words (for guidelines see here)
- A sample paper of 2000 words (this can be excerpts from a thesis, article, blog post, etc.)
- Two references
- Furthermore, academic transcripts
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Also, applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university. IELTS: total 7.0 (at least 6.0 in each module) or TOEFL-iBT: total 100 (at least 20 in each module)
Visit the official website
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.