Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Leiden University in Netherlands. The deadline for this application is 1st October 2021.
Leiden University Excellence Scholarships in Netherlands: The Leiden University is offering the Excellence scholarship program for highly brilliant international students wishing to study in the Netherlands on scholarship commencing the next academic year.
Also, the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LExS) is for excellent non-EEA/non-EFTA students joining a full-time Leiden University Master’s degree program; and for excellent students of all nationalities joining an LLM Advanced Studies program or the Master’s in International Relations & Diplomacy.
To apply and qualify for LExS 2021/2022;
- Applicants must be Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree program starting September 2021
- Also, applicants must have previous degrees with excellent grades
- Students must have achieved excellent academic results in their previous study program(s), which must be relevant to the Master’s program for which they are applying.
- Additionally, as an indication, the student is amongst the top 10% of graduates in his/her previous study program. Note that proof of ranking is not required – this information is purely to indicate the level of competitiveness
The scholarship will cover;
- € 10.000 of the tuition fee
- € 15.000 of the tuition fee
- Likewise, total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee (also referred to as home fee).
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Netherlands:
- How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships in Netherlands may follow the steps below to apply;
- Additionally, apply for an admission into a Master’s program at the university and pay necessary acceptance fees (where applicable)
- Likewise, indicate your interest to apply for a LExS in the scholarship section of your online application.
- Also, upload your LExS motivation letter as instructed in your online application. This is a PDF file of max. 500 words, in which you explain why you would like to be considered for the award.
- Similarly, submit your online application, containing your LExS application, before the LExS application deadline.
- Furthermore, if you apply for more than one study program and wish to apply for a LExS for each, indicate this clearly in each application and upload a LExS motivation letter for each.
- 1st Feb for programs starting Sept and
- Likewise, 1st Oct for programs starting February
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.