Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Flinders University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 6th August 2021.
The AGRTPS includes an international tuition fee offset, a living stipend and Overseas Health Care cover. The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree. Also, successful applicants are required to undertake full time study and must be commencing a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time.
All interested applicants for Flinders University Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarship, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Likewise, incumbent must have a degree at least the equivalent/comparable to an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Additionally, applicants must have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Similarly, students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Furthermore, the incumbent must not hold an equivalent Higher Degree by research qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a Higher Degree by research in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship. Please see the attached conditions of award for full eligibility criteria.
- Likewise, applicants to commence a full-time Higher Degree by research.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
The benefits of the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships at Flinders University include;
- The AGRTPS pays the international student tuition fees charged by Flinders University for a Higher Degree by research.
- Also, the AGRTPS includes an international tuition fee offset, a living stipend paid at the rate of $28,594 (2021 rate); which is tax exempt and indexed annually, and Overseas Health Care cover.
- Additionally, an AGRTPS student who moves to Adelaide from overseas is eligible for an establishment allowance; of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
- Likewise, the scholarships enable suitably qualified applicants to commence a full-time Higher Degree by research.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants who wish to apply for an AGRTPS and FIPRS, you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research) and submit your application for the international scholarships via the Student Information System as advised at the official webpage for Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia:
- If you already have a valid offer for admission to a Higher Degree by Research, you not need to apply for admission again.
- Also, after completing your admission application, you will receive a welcome email to your nominated email address and will contain your FAN.
- Additionally, applicants can get their FAN and activate it at https://activate.flinders.edu.au/main. You need a FAN to log into the student system to lodge your application for scholarship.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.