Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Yale University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 30th June 2021.
Start your study adventure in USA. Yale University Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Yale University Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
This university is one of the greatest universities in the USA and is part of the Ivy League schools. The Ivy League schools are synonymous with prestige and academic excellence. Also, the dream of many high school students is to study at Ivy League schools because professional success is almost guaranteed by studying at these universities
- Undergraduate Majors
- Graduate Majors
Program period depends on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
- Yale University scholarship is awarded to cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family.
- Also, they take into account your parent’s income, assets, and finances to determine your scholarship amount.
- Additionally, the Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
- Furthermore, the students whose parents earn less than 65,000$ a year do not pay anything! So if your parents earn less than 65,000$ a year, Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in the USA:
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- Also, you are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- The incumbent are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Furthermore, your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- Moreover, the applicant live in a federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.