Apply for the Scholarships at the University of Amsterdam. The deadline for the application is 1st September 2020. The scholarship is for Ph. D. degree in the field of Informatics.
Eligibility for Scholarships at the University of Amsterdam
- A Master’s degree in Machine Learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field;
- Additionally, experience in statistical or mathematical modeling;
- Also, experience in programming and software development. Familiarity with Python and scientific computing libraries (e.g. NumPy, Stan, TensorFlow, PyTorch) is preferred;
- Furthermore, enthusiasm for the scientific process: formulating and conducting experiments, data collection, and analysis, disseminating findings via writing and oral presentations;
- Also, the ability to cooperate and work effectively within a team;
- Likewise, fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Value of Scholarship
- The salary, depending on relevant experience before the beginning of the employment contract, will be EUR 2,395 to EUR 3,061 (scale P) gross per month, based on a full-time contract (38 hours a week). These amounts are an exclusive 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus. A favorable tax agreement, the ‘30% ruling’, may apply to non-Dutch applicants.
The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The UvA is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city, the other being the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.