- Up to three fee-waiver scholarships worth 8,040 pounds each for applicants commencing their taught History of Art program in Autumn 2020.
- Additionally, the applicants who are liable to pay fees at the overseas rate should pay all outstanding fees due once any awards discounted.
- Students should submit a statement of not more than 500 words which summarises their main academic and work-related achievements
- Also, their career aspirations, and a proposal for an MA dissertation. It should include key research questions and demonstrate the topic’s potential for development.
About the University
- The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university, located in the city of York, England.
- Additionally, established in 1963, the campus university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centers, covering a wide range of subjects.
- Situated to the south-east of the city of York, the university campus is about 500 acres in size.
- Also, the original campus, Campus West, incorporates the York Science Park and the National Science Learning Centre, and its wildlife, campus lakes, and greenery are prominent. Furthermore, in May 2007 the university got permission to build an extension to its main campus.
Follow the link to visit the official website for further information about the scholarship.