Nigerian artists and cultural experts in implementing their projects have the support of Goethe-Institut Nigeria through grants.
The call is open for all Nigerian artistic as well as cultural initiatives. This year, the Support and Connect Initiative is taking entries from three categories of projects.
- Larger scale projects (with a maximum budget of 5.000 Euros)
- Regular entries for first-time projects (with a maximum budget of 2.000 Euros)
- Entries for project’s sustainability i.e. recurring projects that already had funding from the Goethe-Institut (with a maximum budget of 2.000 Euros)
Target group and requirements:
- individuals, who already received an official invitation to a cultural festival
- artists and cultural initiatives that work professionally with at least 3 years of experience, who want to organize a cultural project in Nigeria.
- Also, there cannot be individual participation.
- the project idea has to be already developed as well as has reached a certain level of preparation
- Also, the project has to have implementation during the year 2022 and latest be complete by December 10, 2022.
- Moreover, the initiative has to be registered as well as has a bank account
- Application deadline: 15. February 2022
- An independent jury will select the projects by the end of February
- Project implementation: 15. March – 10.December 2022
- Submission of a project report: by end of January 2023
Please send your documents as PDF to Oludamilare Kolawole mail below.