Applications have opened for the Scholarships in Singapore 2020. The name of the scholarship is Tahir Scholarship 2020. Singapore Management University is providing the scholarship for Bachelors degree in the courses offered at the University. The deadline for the app[lication varies.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships in Singapore 2020 at Singapore Management Univerisity.
- Full-time undergraduates commencing their undergraduate studies at SMU.
- Additionally, the candidates should enroll in any program of study.
- Similarly, Singapore citizens and Singapore permanent residents.
- Also, Possess good academic results.
- Additionally, active involvement and commitment to community service or sports.
- Furthermore, the applicants should be with demonstrated financial need.
Value Of Scholarship
- The scholarship provides an amount of SGD 15,000.
- Tahir Scholarship is tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies.
- Additionally, it is subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of the award.
About the University
- Singapore Management University (SMU) is the third autonomous university in Singapore. The university provides broad-based business programs modeled after the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Additionally, SMU was established on 29 July 2000 and is located in the Downtown area of Singapore.
- Likewise, it has a city campus with a total enrolment of about 10,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Furthermore, it comprises six schools offering undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. programs in business administration, business analytics, financial services, accountancy, economics, information systems management, law, and the social sciences.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship program.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.