Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded Scholarship)
Fully Funded scholarships to study in Taiwan. The applications are open to apply for the Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2024. This International Higher Educational scholarship program offers 29 programs in 2024 with 23 partner universities. You can apply for the undergraduate, master’s, and PhD Degree programs in cooperation with renowned partner universities in Taiwan. Taiwan ICDF Scholarship covers all the expenses including airfare, tuition, accommodation, and stipend.
The Taiwan ICDF has no requirements for any English Language test proof. However when you apply for the course in the university follow their requirements. All programs are taught in English. You are allowed to do a part time Job in Taiwan according to the Taiwan Law. You are also allowed to work in Taiwan after graduation. More information about the ICDF Scholarship is given below.
Check: 2024 Kofi Annan Global Health Leadership Programme
Scholarship Details for Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2024
- Airfare: Most direct flights to and from Taiwan with Economy Class tickets
- Housing: All students must reside in the student dormitories.
- Tuition fee: The TaiwanICDF will cover the tuition fee as required by the student’s university.
- Credit fees: Credit fees vary with the number of credits registered. Credit fees will also be covered as required by the student’s university.
- Insurance: Insurance fees will be covered for the entire duration of the program
- Book costs
- Master’s Program: NT$18,000 per month for Food and living expenses.
- Ph.D. Program: NT$20,000 per month for Food and living expenses.
Also Check: 2024 ICARDA MEL Research (Fellowship)
Eligibility Criteria for Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2024
- Must be a citizen of a country listed in the eligible countries by ICDF.
- Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Satisfy the admission requirements
- Be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, do not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship.
- Submit the previous educational documents.
It might catch your attention to investigate: 2024 Y. Eva Tan Conservation Reporting Fellowship Program
Follow the step-by-step application process for the Taiwan ICDF Scholarship program:
- Complete the online application before March 15, 2024.
- Complete and submit the requested admission documents before the admissions deadline of the Taiwan ICDF scholarship partner universities.
- Submit necessary documents to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office in your country.
- After a review of a list of recommended applicants to the TaiwanICDF.
- The list of successful applicants will be informed by 10th June 2024.
- University Application: In addition to the Taiwan ICDF application, candidates must apply separately to their chosen universities and meet their specific requirements.