Apply for the Thailand International Scholarship Programme 2020. The Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA) Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand is accepting applications for the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) 2020.
Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) was introduced in 2000 as a framework in providing postgraduate scholarships for developing partners. Believing that knowledge sharing is an important pillar of South-South Cooperation, TIPP offers opportunities for Thailand and its partners to exchange their experiences and best practices that would contribute to long-term and sustainable development for all.
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP)
- Also, Climate Change
- Food Security
- Public Health
- Likewise, other topics related to SDGs
The Royal Thai Government will bear the following expenses for successful candidates during their study in Thailand. The expenses include:
- Return economy class air ticket and airport pick – up service
- Additionally, monthly subsistence allowance
- Living allowance – Awardees will receive a living allowance at the amount of 7,000 Baht per month.
- Also, accommodation allowance – Awardees will receive accommodation allowance at the amount of 7,000 Baht per month in the regional province or 9,000 Baht per month in Bangkok and Phuket
- Settlement allowance:
Awardees will receive the settlement allowance at the amount of 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand
- Books allowance:
Awardees will receive books allowance at the amount of 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Also, Thesis allowance
- Likewise, Visa arrangement
- Tuition fee:
Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
Accident and Hospitalization Insurance during the period of study in Thailand will be provided.
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list.
- Additionally, candidates should be working in an area related to the course provided.
- Also, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience related field or related to graduate degree.
- Additionally, candidates must have a good command of English.
- Candidates whose English is not the first language and Bachelor’s degree was not taught in English have to pass an English Language proficiency test according to criteria announced by University regulations.
- Furthermore, candidates should be less than 50 years of age.
- Likewise, candidates must have a good physical and mental condition.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.