Applications are now open for The Alastair Storey Scholarship, 2019-2020. The scholarship is open to full-time Home/EU and International students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in Hospitality or Culinary Arts at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism. Further, The Alastair Storey Scholarship is kindly supported by Alastair Storey OBE and is open to an outstanding full-time Home/EU or an International student pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies in Hospitality or Culinary Arts at the London Geller College of Hospitality and Tourism. Candidates will have to complete an application form stating their academic record to date and will need to provide detailed information on their financial circumstances. Further, the successful candidates will be chosen by the University’s selection committee.
- The Alastair Storey Scholarship, 2019-2020 offered by the University of West London, for the students planning to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate degree in hospitality or culinary arts. The value of the scholarship is £3,500.
- Applicant must have applied for the course in Hospitality or Culinary Arts during the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Applicant must maintain good academic standing and attendance record during the course.
- Further, the Applicant must attend any event that the Office of Development and also, Alumni Relations see fit.
- Must write a short thank you letter to the donor
- You must maintain good academic standing and also, attendance record throughout your course.
- Further, You must attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
- You must write a short thank you letter to the donor responsible for funding this award.
- Two letters of reference
- Likewise, Evidence of your (or parent/guardian) total household income
- To apply for The Alastair Storey Scholarship, 2019-2020, complete the application along with the required
- documents and submit by the deadline: 31st August 2019.