Applications have opened for the German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow’s Leaders, 2021. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is providing scholarships for Training & Short courses, Research Fellow/ Scientist in any course.
- Candidates who will be a prospective leader from Brazil, China, Russia, India, or the USA can apply for The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow’s Leaders, 2021.
- Additionally, the applicant should have initial leadership experience in a sector such as economics, politics, the media, administration, and culture.
- Furthermore, candidates applying for The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow’s Leaders, 2021 must be willing to spend a year working on a project that the candidate has developed, with a host of his/her choice in Germany.
- The candidates applying for The German Chancellor Fellowship For Tomorrow’s Leaders, 2021 will be based on the previous career and leadership potential.
- Also, the applicant’s potential to build bridges between the home country and Germany, further career development plans, an international outlook of the candidate.
- Likewise, project relevance to the dialogue of modern societies.
- Also, the existing knowledge to complete the project.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the fellowship will receive a monthly fellowship of EUR 2,170, EUR 2,470, or EUR 2,770.
- The last date to apply for the fellowship is 15th September 2020.
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is a foundation established by the government of the Federal Republic of Germany and funded by the Federal Foreign Office, the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development as well as other national and international partners. Additionally, it promotes international academic cooperation between excellent scientists and scholars from Germany and from abroad.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.