Apply for The Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellowship Program 2022.
It invites recent college and graduate school alumni to apply for full-time, six-to-nine month fellowships in Washington, DC. Outstanding individuals will be selected to work with nonprofit, public-interest organizations addressing peace and security issues.
Salary and Benefits
- receive a salary of $3,500 per month
- partial health insurance compensation
- travel expenses to Washington, DC
- also provides $1,000 per fellow for professional development to attend relevant conferences or meetings
- also receive mentoring from a board member and a former fellow
Issue Areas Covered by the Scoville Fellowship
- Nuclear Nonproliferation and WMD
- Climate and Security nexus.
- Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution
- Emerging Technology Threats
- Global Health Security
Provide the following information:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Semester for which you are applying
- Name, address, email address, and telephone number for each of your two references (whether these letters are included with your materials or will be emailed separately).
- List 5-6 of our participating organizations that you would like to work with if chosen as a Scoville Fellow.
Lastly, visit the official website given below for full details.
Similarly, For More Opportunity, Join Our Telegram. Join HERE !!