Apply for the 2022 University of Bristol Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships to study in the United Kingdom. The Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships program is dedicated to prospective international students who wish to apply and study for an undergraduate degree program at the University of Bristol in the UK. These scholarships are available for qualifying courses at the university starting September 2022 and will be awarded for all years of undergraduate study taking place at the University of Bristol.
The scholarship grant can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees. Applicants who apply for the University of Bristol Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships program will have the opportunity to be considered for other scholarships available at Bristol University. You will automatically be considered for any other University of Bristol international scholarships that you are eligible for. Therefore, you do not need to submit two separate applications
Applicants for the scholarship should remember that they need to have already applied for admission before submitting their applications. You are therefore advised to apply for study at the University of Bristol starting in 2021 and then proceed to apply to the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships.
Benefits from Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships
Selected applicants for the scholarship program will receive the following benefits
- You will be awarded a scholarship grant worth between £5,000 and £10,000
- The undergraduate international student’s awards can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
- These scholarships can be awarded for the whole duration of your 4 years undergraduate course.
Eligibility Required for Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships
To be eligible for the University’s undergraduate scholarships, you must meet the following application conditions:
- You must be considered as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- As an applicant, you must have applied for a program of your choice at the University of Bristol
- You must be applying for an eligible degree program. All undergraduate programs are eligible with the exception of medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science
- Candidates must be applying to start their undergraduate program in September 2021
- You must not be a beneficiary of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
You need to apply first for the undergraduate degree course of your choice before you can submit your application for the scholarship. Therefore, you are advised to follow the procedure below to successfully submit your application.
- Please make sure that you have already submitted your application for admission into the course of your choice, and have obtained your UCAS ID as this will be needed for the scholarship application.
- You must launch the online application form you will need to complete the application form in one session. Remember, you cannot save the application, therefore prepare all the information you need prior to launching the application
- You will need to provide your personal data including nationality, citizenship, residence information, email, and contact information during the application
- As an applicant, you will also have to answer three questions which you will need to complete during the application. You are advised to write these essay answers before you launch your application, to make the process easier for you.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.