Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until 6th September 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors degree in the field of Information Technology.
- Australian or New Zealand citizens, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Additionally, for the duration of the Scholarship: full-time enrolment in a UTS Bachelor of Information Technology undergraduate degree, which is their first undergraduate degree
- Also, all candidates must apply using the UTS BIT online Scholarship application form to be eligible
- Additionally, apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) for admission into the Bachelor of Information Technology.
- The University expects that students will achieve an ATAR of around 90 or higher. The Faculty may consider applicants whose ATAR falls in the range of 80 to 99.95 (including adjustment points) depending on the quality of their application and interview.
- Furthermore, the University will award the scholarships to applicants that personally attend an interview.
$49,500, paid over 3 years.
Applicants for this Scholarship Program must complete the BIT online application form in addition to applying through UAC.
- Suitability for admission into the Bachelor of Information Technology as demonstrated by the application and interview.
- Additionally, academic Merit (ATAR including applicable Adjustment Factors and interview)
About the University
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Additionally, although its origins are said to trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
Visit the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.