Applications are open for The World Bank Fully Funded Scholarships Program 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 23rd April 2020. The name of the scholarship is Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP), 2020. The scholarship is for a Masters degree in the courses available at the host universities.
For the Fully Funded Scholarships Program 2020
- The applicant should have applied and received an offer of study at a University for a master’s program in subject areas such as development, economics, finance, planning, health, population, agriculture, environment, and natural resource management, etc.
- Additionally, the student should not receive any funding from other scholarship sources.
- Furthermore, the applicant should have a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- Also, the health of the applicant should be good to pursue a full-time course.
- Likewise, the candidate should not be an Executive Director or staff of all types of appointments of the World Bank Group.
- Detailed curriculum vitae (C.V.) in a maximum of two pages.
- Also, a copy of the official letter of acceptance.
- The candidates should submit documents supporting the language requirements. If other documents are submitted not in English, Spanish, or French then the candidate should also provide a translation in English.
- Furthermore, proof of employment.
- Also, a copy of certificates of the recent degree earned from the university.
- Additionally, the candidates should submit academic recommendations (two) and professional recommendations (two).
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP), 2020 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Also, a monthly allowance to cover accommodations, food, books, etc.
- Furthermore, Medical Insurance.
- The last date to apply for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarships (JJ/WBGSP), 2020 is 23rd April 2020.
Go to the official page for more information about the scholarship.
You may also visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.