Furthermore, the Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) Research scholarships are to support Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander postgraduate students undertaking a higher degree by research at ECU.
Eligibility for ECU Research Scholarship 2020
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander; and
- Also, have an unconditional offer of a place in an ECU higher degree by research course
Apply for the Full Scholarships at the Federation University in Australia. The deadline for the application is 15th November 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors, Masters degree. Federation University is pleased to offer scholarships to international students commencing eligible business and information technology programs in 2020.
Eligibility for Full Scholarships at the Federation University
You must be:
- A prospective international student
- Also, enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2020
- Also, eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Furthermore, not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other Federation University scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements
- Meet English language entry requirements – Academic IELTS overall 6.0, no band less than 6.0, or equivalent
- Likewise, meet the University’s academic admission requirements relevant for the chosen program of study
- Furthermore, receiving less than 8 courses or 120 credit points of credit transfer
- Also, enrolling in an eligible program
Apply for the Kellie van Meurs Memorial Scholarship in Creative Writing 2020. The deadline for the application is 7th October 2020. The scholarship is for a Bachelors’s degree.
This award honors the life, character, and values of Kellie van Meurs, who was pursuing a degree in creative industries before she was struck with a chronic illness, forcing her to defer her studies.
You must be one of:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or permanent humanitarian visa holder
- Likewise, a New Zealand citizen
- Additionally, an international student who completed high school in Australia.
Apply for the Deakin University Global Leaders funding for International Students. The deadline for the application is 7th November 2022.
Why study at Deakin?
With Deakin, you get it all: innovative teaching, premium online learning resources, award-winning courses, and world-class facilities. Its flexible study options, opportunities to study abroad, and work placement programs mean you don’t just study a course at Deakin – you get a great experience while getting ahead in your career.
- Applicants should be prospective international students enrolling in any of the following courses:
- H757 Master of Public Health
- Also, H756 Master of Health and Human Services Management
- Likewise, H704 Master of Health Economics
- H759 Master of Health Promotion
- Similarly, H748 Master of Nutrition and Population Health
- Applicants should have met the English and academic requirements for entry to their selected course
- Also, applicants should not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- Additionally, an overall equivalent WAM of 65% in their Bachelor degree
Apply for the Top-Up international awards at the University of Queensland in Australia. The deadline for the application is 31st October 2020. The scholarship is for masters degree.
Students must be in receipt of a Graduate School Scholarships (UQGSS) – applications close 28 Sept 2020
For further details on eligibility please refer to the CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships – Land & Water page.
Additionally, international applicants must have the appropriate immigration approvals to allow them to take up the scholarship. Also, the successful applicant must be residing in Australia in order to commence their Ph.D. and take up the CSIRO Postgraduate Top-Up Scholarship by no later than 30 June 2021.
Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia. The deadline for the application is 15th October 2020. The scholarship is for Ph.D. degree. The scholarship’s name is UQ ARC Centre of Excellence PhD international awards in Australia.
The University is seeking a full-time, highly motivated PhD candidate to perform high-quality research in the field of rock testing and fracture mechanics. Additionally, the successful candidate will be working under the supervision of Dr Mehdi Serati and Professor David Williams the Geotechnical Engineering Centre (GEC) within the School of Civil Engineering. Furthermore, the candidate will join a multidisciplinary team in partnership with industry partners.
Apply for the Monash Jazz Music funding for International Students in Australia. The deadline for the application is 6th November 2020.
Monash University is providing a $6000 award for outstanding music students specializing in jazz. This scholarship is from funds by an anonymous donor.
Eligibility for Music funding for International Students
Applicants must meet the given criteria
- Commencing and continuing music performance student in an undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music.
- Similarly, specializing in jazz.