Apply for the Trinity University Music Stings international awards in USA. The deadline for the application is 21st February 2021.
If you are passionate about music and want to earn a degree in this wonderful field, then apply for Music Stings Scholarships at Trinity University. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
This scholarship package is available for all prospective international undergraduate students. The award of the program ranges from $1,500 – $10,000 per year.
Founded in 1869, Trinity University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of San Antonio (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Texas. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, Trinity University (TU) is a small coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Presbyterian religion. Also, Trinity University (TU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Additionally, new students, transfer students, and continuing students are eligible.
- Likewise, must have their previous year’s degree.
Trinity University will cover annual awards between $1,500 – $10,000 at the Department of Music in the USA for the academic session 2020/2021.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must complete the online music award application form. Electronic submission should be sent directly to the faculty representative for a specific area (piano, organ, composition, winds/percussion, strings, or voice) via email.
- Supporting Documents: Also, applicants may audition in person; however, prevailing conditions may prevent this. Also, if an in-person audition becomes impossible, a student may submit a recorded audition. Candidates can send the audition electronically as an email attachment or YouTube channel link. In addition, a DVD or CD recording may be mailed directly to the Music Department.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Furthermore, if your education has not been conducted in the English language, you must demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.