Applications are open for the Tuition Award At the University Of Arizona In the USA, 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 1st May 2020. The name of the scholarship is the Global Wildcat Freshman Tuition Award at the University of Arizona in the USA, 2020.
Global Wildcat Freshman Tuition Award at the University of Arizona in the USA, 2020 is open for International Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Arizona The deadline of the scholarship is 01 May 2020.
Global Wildcat Freshman Tuition Award at the University of Arizona in the USA, 2020 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University of Arizona.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
students from all nationalities are eligible.
- The university will provide the award amount of $2,000 – $35,000 per academic year for incoming freshman.
- Additionally, this award covers a portion of non-resident tuition only. Tuition does not include fees, surcharges, room and board, books or other expenses.
- Likewise, students cannot combine this award with any other tuition award including
- National Merit Finalist, National Scholar, Transfer Tuition Scholarship, Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship, some ROTC Tuition Awards
- Also, the Arizona-Sonoran Tuition Award, any Sponsored students, and some departmental tuition awards depending on type and amount.
- Furthermore, the University may reduce this scholarship each year the Qualified Tuition Reduction (QTR).
- Students who receive multiple awards designated for base tuition, cannot receive more than 100% of base tuition.
- Moreover, students in the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Program are not eligible for this award.
Eligibility Criteria for Tuition Award In USA, 2020
- The University will award a limited number of merit-based scholarships to students based upon their application for admission who demonstrate significant international experience during high school and who exhibit outstanding academic records and test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, ACT, and SAT). The University will not consider the test scores submitted after the May 1st deadline for scholarship purposes.
- Verify Lawful Presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Offers are non-negotiable and are not increased to match offers from other institutions and remain the same as the initial offer for continuing students, even if a student improves their UA GPA.
- Additionally, the University will not offer awards to students admitted for spring.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- If a student is an Arizona resident, the University will adjust this scholarship to cover a proportional amount of resident tuition.
- To apply for this opportunity, applicants must complete UA International admission application for an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Similarly, supporting Documents: To be applying applicants must submit their complete application, transcripts, and Center for English as a Second Language (CESL) certificate.
- Also, Admission Requirements: All students who are interested to apply for this application program must check the admission requirements by their country.
- Likewise, Language Requirement: English language requirements are as follows for candidates who do not speak English as their first language TOEFL 79 or above IELTS 6.5 or above PTE academic 53 or above.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.