Apply for the TWAS-CSIR Fellowship Program in India 2020. The deadline for the application is 31st July 2020.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) of India and TWAS have established a number of fellowships for foreign scholars from developing countries who wish to pursue research toward a PhD in emerging areas of science and technology for which facilities are available in the laboratories and institutes of the CSIR.
Postgraduate Fellowship Focus Areas:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Structural, Cell, and Molecular Biology
- Biological Systems and Organisms
- Medical and Health Sciences incl. Neurosciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
- Astronomy, Space and Earth Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
Minimum degree held
Up to 4 years
- CSIR will provide a monthly stipend to cover living costs, food, and health insurance.
- Additionally, the monthly stipend will not be convertible into a foreign country. In addition, Fellowship awardees are entitled to subsidized accommodation.
- Furthermore, be financially responsible for accompanying family members.
- Be a maximum age of 35 years on 31 December of the application year.
- Additionally, be nationals of a developing country (other than India).
- Also, the candidate must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in India or any developed country.
- Likewise, hold a Master’s degree in science and technology.
- Similarly, be regularly employed in their home country and hold a research assignment there.
- SANDWICH Fellowships: Be registered Ph.D. students in their home country and provide the “Registration and No Objection Certificate” from the HOME university.
- Furthermore, FULL-TIME Fellowships: Be willing to register at a university in India within the first year, if agreed to by CSIR.
- Also, be accepted at a CSIR laboratory/institution and provide an official acceptance letter from the host institution
- Furthermore, provide evidence of proficiency in English, if the medium of education was not English.
- Also, provide evidence that s/he will return to her/his home country on completion of the fellowship.
- Not take up other assignments during the period of her/his fellowship
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.