y mustApplications have opened for the TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowships in India, 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) is providing scholarships for Ph.D. degree in the field of Physical Sciences.
Host Institution: S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
TWAS and the S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences are offering postgraduate scholarships to nationals of developing countries other than India. The fields for TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowships in India, 2020 include Astronomy, Space, and Earth Sciences, Physics, Engineering Sciences, Mathematical Sciences.
- The candidates applying for TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowships in India, 2020 should be nationals of developing countries except for India.
- Additionally, the applicants should be no more than 35 years on December 31st of the application year.
- Also, the applicants should be accepted into a biotechnology institution in India.
- Additionally, the candidates should not have a temporary or permanent residency visa for India or any other developing country.
- Furthermore, applicants must have a master’s degree in engineering or science.
- Also, the students should be accepted by the department of the S.N. Bose National Centre. The requests should be made to the dean of the academic program by e-mail.
- Likewise, the applicants should also provide proof of English proficiency and proof that they will return to their home country after the fellowship.
- Likewise, the candidates should not take up any other assignment during the fellowship period.
- Letter of acceptance from the department of the S.N. Bose National Centre.
- Also, Research proposal outline.
- Likewise, Curriculum Vitae.
- Letters of references signed by the referees and sent as attachments to TWAS via e-mail only with SNBOSE/PG/ and the candidate’s surname as the subject.
- Furthermore, the applicants must mention the Indian fellowships they have applied to or availed in the application form.
- Also, they must send the applications to TWAS only.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowships in India, 2020 will receive:
- Monthly stipend.
- On-campus Accommodation.
- The last date to apply for TWAS-SN Bose Postgraduate Fellowships in India, 2020 is 31st July 2020.
TWAS, The World Academy of Sciences, until 2004 named Third World Academy of Sciences and TWAS, the academy of sciences for the developing world before September 2012, is a merit-based science academy uniting 1,000 scientists in some 70 countries. Additionally, its principal aim is to promote scientific capacity and excellence for sustainable development in the South (see North-South divide). Its headquarters are located on the premises of the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) in Trieste, Italy. Furthermore, TWAS was founded in 1983 under the leadership of the Nobel Laureate Abdus Salam of Pakistan by a group of distinguished scientists.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.