Applications are open for the Scholarships at the University of Liverpool in the UK. The deadline for the application varies. The University is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Scholarships at the University of Liverpool in the UK
- University of Liverpool-ULMS Study Award 2020 is open to all EU applicants.
- Additionally, the student must enroll in a full-time MSc course at the university and should have.
- The applicant must possess good leadership skills.
- Likewise, candidates must demonstrate strong commitment, academic performance.
- Also, all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- The successful applicants of the scholarships will receive £3,000
- The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England.
- Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original ‘red brick’ civic universities.
- Additionally, it comprises three faculties organised into 35 departments and schools.
- Also, it is a founding member of the Russell Group, the N8 Group for research collaboration and the university management school is AACSB accredited.
- Ten Nobel Prize winners are amongst its alumni and past faculty and the university offers more than 230 first degree courses across 103 subjects.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for for scholarship opportunities.