Apply for UMF International Student Scholarships at University of Maine in the USA. The deadline for this job is 1st December 2021.
A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the University of Farmington is offering UMF International Student Scholarships.
The program is open to international students who are going to undertake the undergraduate degree program at the university.
University of Maine at Farmington Information:
Established in 1864, University of Maine at Farmington is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the rural setting of the small town of Farmington , Maine. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, University of Maine at Farmington (UMF) is a small coeducational higher education institution. University of Maine at Farmington (UMF) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 155 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this US higher education organization a least selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Furthermore, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Also, the grant is open to outstanding new, incoming first-year undergraduate international students.
- Additionally, applicants must be international students.
The award is valued at a total of $36,000 over four years (eight semesters) and awarded each year in the amount of $9,000 per year ($4,500 per semester).
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Also, Submit your official transcripts/educational records, essay, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Similarly, Students must have previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Likewise, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) should be directly send to the University of Maine at Farmington Office of Admission. Visit ETS.org for official testing information and score requests. Minimum 79 Internet / 550 paper, IELTS 6.5
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.