University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships, UK
University Of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships, 2018-19 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university . The deadline for the sending your application is 4 June 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Bradford and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, half of the tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities (other than China and the EU).
The University of Bradford is offering scholarships to International applicants except for students from the EU and China to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programs at the University.
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- You must be applying for full-time study on any level of degree programme i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate taught (not research).
- You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2018 and be in receipt of the £2,500, £3000 or £3,500 International Academic Excellence Scholarship (shown on your offer letter). Please send a copy of your offer letter with your application form.
- As well as having an offer you must also believe that you will obtain the equivalent of AAA in A-levels (for undergraduate study) or a first-class honours degree (for postgraduate study) then please apply for this scholarship. You must be able to prove your results by the end of August 2018.
- You must also be paying your own fees.
- External students are not eligible – only those based in Bradford.
- The applicants for University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships, 2018-19 should submit their offer letter with the application form.
- The candidates should also submit a proof of their qualifications.
Deadline: 4th June 2018