Apply for the University of Bradford Quinn Allchin Scholarships for International Students in UK. The deadline for the application is 1st December 2020.
Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the UK, the University of Bradford is announcing Quinn Allchin Bursaries for the session 2020/21. The program is open for the academic session 2020/2021. Furthermore, the program encourages students who want to commence postgraduate degree within the Division of Peace Studies and International Development. Additionally, the bursary will provide up to £8,000 pounds towards tuition fees.
University of Bradford
Established in 1966, University of Bradford is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of Bradford (UB) is a large coeducational higher education institution.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bradford Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA in Advanced Practice in Peacebuilding and Conflict Resolution, MA in International Development Management, MA in International Relations and Security Studies, MA in Peace, Conflict, and Development, MA in Peace. Likewise, Resilience and Social Justice, MSc in Economics and Finance for Development. Also, MSc in Project Planning and Management and MSc in Sustainable Development
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Also, holding conditional or unconditional offer on one of the postgraduate programs within the Division of Peace Studies and International Development
- Likewise, must be from one of the Least Developed Countries as per the list on the UN webpage.
- Furthermore, must have achieved a first-class honors degree.
- How to Apply: If you want to be a part of this educational program, then you must take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Bradford. After being registered, you must send the word statement to p.b.anand-at-Bradford.ac.uk.
- Additionally, must complete your 500-word statement highlighting why you are the best candidate for this application. Also, how you will find funding for the rest of the costs. Likewise, how you will create an impact on the development of your country after your study
- Furthermore, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Also, applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Visit the official page for more information. Likewise, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.