The University of Lausanne (UNIL) invites Scholarship application for the Masters program at the University. UNIL is currently ranked within the global top 150 of the QS World University Rankings. It’s mainly located just outside the city of Lausanne, in the French-speaking region of Switzerland, on campus on the shores of Lake Geneva. UNIL has close to 15,000 students, of which around one in four comes from abroad. It also has a strong international atmosphere in its faculty members, with one in three coming from outside Switzerland.
University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship
The scholarship covers the expenses of the students for the minimum statutory period of the program. Moreover, the successful students will receive an amount of CHF 1,600 per month for the complete duration of the master’s program.
Who is eligible for the Masters Scholarship?
- Candidates must have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the master’s program at UNIL.
- Further, they have distinguished themselves during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- Have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- Also, candidates should pay the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
How to apply for the Masters Scholarship at the University of Lausanne?
To apply for the Masters Scholarship at the University of Lausanne, the candidates must send their completed application by post. Further, the applicants must complete the application form on a computer and duly sign it. The application for the Masters’ scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen masters. Further, along with the application, the candidates should also include:
- the application form, duly completed and signed
- a passport-sized photograph inserted in the application form (in JPEG format)
- copy of your secondary school diploma. A certified/notarized translation of any diplomas not written in French, German, English or Italian.
- For Bachelors a copy of your academic qualifications and of all the grade transcripts from all examinations taken at the university.
- a copy of the program description of the last semester of your bachelor degree, if the degree has not yet been obtained
- a complete curriculum vitae
- a cover letter
- two original letters of recommendation from the candidate’s lecturers, in sealed envelopes.
- a copy of the official certificate of knowledge of the language for the taught master (TOEFL or IELTS for English and DALF or DELF for French). Candidates must at least have a B2 level.
- a copy of your passport or identity card
- Also, proof of payment of the CHF 200.00 administration fee (application processing fee)
Moreover, the candidates should send their application at the address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
Bâtiment Unicentre, CH – 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
The University of Lausanne accepts the applications for the Masters Scholarship until 1 November 2019. The postmark will attest to the date sent.