Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of Melbourne in Australia. Interested candidates can apply until 31st December 2020. The name of the scholarship is Melbourne Mobility Awards 2020. The University is providing scholarships for the Bachelors and Masters degrees in all courses offered at the university.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Scholarships at the University of Melbourne in Australia
- They must enroll at the University of Melbourne in either an undergraduate degree or a graduate coursework degree
- Also, they should intend to study overseas as part of a University of Melbourne Exchange or Fee-paying program or a University of Melbourne subject with an overseas component that will be credited towards your University of Melbourne degree
- Additionally, the candidates should apply for a Melbourne Mobility Award before the commencement of the overseas study program
- Similarly, they should not have received a Melbourne Mobility Award for the overseas study that was part of your current course
- Also, the candidates should not have received a New Colombo Plan Grant for the same overseas program
- Also, have not received a New Colombo Plan Grant or Endeavour Student Exchange Program funding that was part of your current course. It applies to Lin Martin Global Scholarship only.
Value of the Scholarship
- The successful candidates for the Melbourne Mobility Awards 2020 will receive a reward of up to AUD 6000.
About the University
- The University of Melbourne (informally Melbourne University) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
- Additionally, Times Higher Education ranks Melbourne as 33rd in the world, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities places Melbourne 44th in the world (both first in Australia).
Please visit the official page for additional details about the program.
Also, check oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.