Apply for the University of Newcastle Onshore Student Scholarship in Australia. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for Bachelors degree.
The Newcastle Business School Onshore Student Scholarship has been established for international students who are currently in Australia and commencing full time coursework studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021.
Newcastle Business School Onshore Student Scholarship is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Newcastle.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Also, Administration
- Likewise, Business Management
The scholarship benefit is A$2500 per subject, up to four (4) subjects enrolled in, up to a total value of A$10,000.
The benefit will be applied from your first semester or trimester of study, and payable as a tuition fee waiver. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s University of Newcastle customer account around census date in the relevant term of study.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be in Australia and ready to accept an offer and enroll for face-to-face studies in Semester 2 or Trimester 3 in 2020, and Semester 1 or Trimester 1 in 2021, in an eligible coursework program.
- Likewise, b e enrolling in an on-campus coursework program with the Newcastle Business School which has a minimum duration of 80 units.
- Also, be an International full-fee paying student.
- Not be enrolled in an ELICOS or Graduate Certificate program with university of Newcastle.
- Likewise, not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
- Moreover, meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student. That includes the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa. Also, in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
- No application is required for this scholarship.
- Eligibility for this scholarship will be assessed alongside your application for admission to a Newcastle Business School program and you may be automatically awarded this scholarship.
- Furthermore, in considering eligibility, your academic progress in your prior study and IELTS scores may be taken into account. Consultation with areas of the university that assess equivalence according to standards provided by the National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition may occur if required.
- Also, the number of scholarships available is indicative only. The Newcastle Business School will aim to support all eligible scholars where funding permits, however, retain the right not to award a scholarship.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.