Apply for the University of Otago Donna-Rose McKay Entrance international Scholarships in New Zealand. This program is open for session 2020/2021.
Grants always appreciate a candidate’s educational progress in academic programs. If you are at your careers’ beginning or you are in search to gain scholarship opportunity, then you can apply for Donna-Rose McKay Entrance International Scholarships.
The scholarship opportunity assists undergraduate students who have demonstrated academic ability and who can show financial need arising from a disability.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Otago Entrance Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed Year 12 and have completed or are in the process of completing Year 13 at a New Zealand school, or an equivalent foundation level course at a New Zealand tertiary institution.
- Also, are intending to enroll or have enrolled for the first time for first-year (100-level papers), full-time degree-level, undergraduate study at the University of Otago.
- Likewise, have studied more than 0.4 EFTs at any University or tertiary institution at degree-level or higher are not normally eligible.
- In addition to the above eligibility criteria, applicants must: a) be studying with a significant disability of at least six months’ previous duration, which will have substantial financial implications for their studies. b) Have achieved NCEA Level 2 endorsed with merit, or equivalent.
Students will receive NZ$6,000 for full-time degree-level, undergraduate study at the University of Otago in New Zealand.
- Applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Otago. After being registered, students will be automatically considered for the educational award.
- Moreover, the candidate must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Similarly, the University will select the students on the basis of academic ability
- (a minimum of NCEA Level 2 awarded with merit, or equivalent, is normally required for consideration). In addition to this, the University makes the selection based on financial need, potential, and motivation to succeed at university.
- Additionally, candidates should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Otago.
Visit the official page for more information. Likewise, check out oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more fully funded scholarship opportunities