University of Ottawa
Eligibility Criteria for University of Ottawa International
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Students who demonstrate financial need and maintain satisfactory academic standing.
The University of Ottawa will provide financial aid to international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree program in Canada. Additionally, the University decides the value of this bursary on:
an individual basis, based on the student’s level of financial need and availability of funds.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the bursary, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Ottawa. Additionally, after enrolling, candidates must submit applications through the Online Scholarships and Bursaries search engine.
- Also, must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV, and cover letter with your application.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Likewise, if English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.