The applications have opened for the University Of Queensland Excellence Scholarships 2020. Interested candidates can apply until 17th February 2020.
- The University is offering a scholarship for the Bachelors’s level in the field of Engineering and Computing.
- It is offering the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Excellence Scholarships 2020 to undergraduate students.
- The purpose of the scholarships is to encourage and assist first-year students studying in the areas of information and communications technology.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the University Of Queensland Excellence Scholarships
- They must be domestic students in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy or an international student who has completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia.
- Also, in the two years immediately before the award, the applicant should have completed Year 12
Additionally, the applicants should not hold a scholarship that the Head deems similar.
- Furthermore, they should enroll in a Relevant Program and, where applicable, in one of the Relevant Fields, in the year of the award, or after an approved deferment of one year.
Value of the award
- The scholarship provides an award worth USD 3,000.
- Bachelor of Information Technology as well as Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Also, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) / Master of Enginee as well as Bachelor of Computer Science
About the University
- The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane.
- Also, UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings. UQ is particularly well regarded for business and life sciences.
- Additionally, founded in 1909, UQ is colloquially known as a sandstone university.
- The main campus occupies much of the riverside inner suburb of St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane central business district.
- Furthermore, other UQ campuses and facilities are located throughout Queensland, the largest of which are the Gatton campus and the Herston medical school.
For more information, click the official link.