Apply for the University of Strathclyde – John Fitzsimons Memorial Scholarships in the UK, 2020. The deadline for the application is 11th August 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma in the field of Law.
The University of Strathclyde is offering John Fitzsimons Memorial Scholarships in UK, 2020 to support talented mature students enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree or diploma taught in the Law School.
- Applicants must at least be 25 years old at the time of the application deadline.
- Additionally, scholarships are open to the UK and non-UK residents.
- Also, the scholarship will provide support with the costs associated with the instructional (i.e. taught) program taught in the Law School at either undergraduate or postgraduate level.
- Additionally, candidates applying for the University of Strathclyde – John Fitzsimons Memorial Scholarships in the UK, 2020 must not be current or prospective research (Ph.D. or MPhil) students or pursuing a joint course with the Law School and another School/Department.
- Also, currently registered Home/UK students with financial need can apply for other resources and if they couldn’t receive those funds, then they are eligible to apply for the University of Strathclyde – John Fitzsimons Memorial Scholarships in the UK, 2020.
- Furthermore, successful applicants are required to take up the offer of a place in the next academic session.
- Financial need
- Also, Academic merit
- Additionally, evidence of strong interest in Criminal Law and/or Jurisprudence, and/or cognate areas
- Also, availability os other awards
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the University of Strathclyde – John Fitzsimons Memorial Scholarships in the UK, 2020 will receive an award of an amount ranging between GBP 500 and GBP 3,000.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 11th August 2020.
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. The university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.