Applications are open for the Visionary Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde in the UK. The deadline for the scholarship 24th August 2020. Additionally, the University of Strathclyde Business School is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Business.
- Strathclyde Business School is delighted to offer MBA (PT) Visionary Scholarships for the program in Glasgow.
- Additionally, candidates must demonstrate through their ideas, experience and achievements that they are an excellent team player, with a strong vision for the future.
For the Visionary Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde in the UK, the candidates should meet the given criteria
- Hold an offer of a place on the program.
- Also, the candidates applying for the University of Strathclyde Business School – MBA Part-time Visionary Scholarships in UK, 2020 should be a good team player with leadership skills and a good vision for the future.
- Furthermore, the University will select the applicants based on their financial need.
- Likewise, the University will evaluate the candidates on the basis of the quality of their application.
- Moreover, the organizers will judge on a 1000 word statement supplied by each candidate that should state which scholarship they wish to be considered for as well as should clearly articulate how they meet the scholarship criteria.
- The successful recipient of the scholarship will receive 5,000 pounds towards fees.
About the University
The Strathclyde Business School (SBS) is one of four faculties forming the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1947, the school is located on Cathedral Street within the John Anderson campus of the University, it offers courses for business education and management development.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.