Apply for the Scholarships at the University of Sydney 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 30th April 2020. The University is providing scholarships for a Masters degree in the courses available at the University. Furthermore, the name of the scholarship is the University of Technology Sydney – UTS Nepal Scholarships in Australia, 2020.
For the Scholarships at the University of Technology, Sydney,
- The candidates must be citizens of Nepal.
- Additionally, the applicants must have a bachelor’s degree no longer than 3 years prior to starting at UTS.
- Also, the candidates enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible.
- Likewise, the applicants should start their full-time course at UTS and meet the admission requirements.
- Must not have completed studies in Australia; and
- Furthermore, they must not be a government-sponsored student; and
- Also, they must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program
- The applicants must apply to UTS for admission before applying for the scholarship.
- Additionally, the candidates applying must submit a personal statement answering how they intend to use their UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community in a maximum of 200 words.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the University of Technology Sydney – UTS Nepal Scholarships in Australia, 2020 will receive 25% of the tuition fees.
- The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia.
- Although its origins are said to trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.