Applications are now open for the University of Twente Scholarships 2022 in the Netherlands. Same as any other year, the University of Twente offers a number of funded scholarships for international students for 2022 as well. University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Level/Field(s) of study: Qualifying Master’s Programmes offered at the University:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology, and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 50
Financial Benefits Provided by University of Twente Scholarships
The scholarship value ranges from € 3,000 – € 22,000 for one year. In the case of a two-year study program, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
Eligibility Required for University of Twente Scholarships
To qualify for a UTS, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Firstly, Application for a UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- Secondly, You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programs starting in the academic year 2022/2023 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- Thirdly, You must have a student number.
- Nextly, The one applying should not have graduated from a UT graduate program;
- Similarly, You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- Of course, You must comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- Moreover, If you are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- Furthermore, The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
You have to apply for a Master’s program first. Once you applied for a Master’s program and receive a (conditional) admission letter, you can apply for the scholarship with your student number. The deadline for Round 1 applications which opens on 15 October 2021 is 1 February 2022 while the deadline for Round 2 applications which opens on 1 February 2022 is 1 May 2022.
Equally, It is important to visit the official website link found below to start the application process and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Lastly, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.