Apply for the University of Warwick Taught Scholarships in UK, 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is 1st July 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters in the courses available at the University.
- The scholarship is open to UK and EU nationals.
- Also, the applicants must hold an undergraduate degree to be eligible.
- Additionally, applicants must pay the tuition fees at the Home/EU rate
- Likewise, they must be applying for a full-time Masters course or a part-time Masters course.
- Also, the University will consider the applicants from underrepresented groups for the scholarship.
- Likewise, applicants must not already hold a Masters or Integrated Masters or Ph.D. qualification.
- Applicants should be 21+ on the first day of your undergraduate course.
- Also, they should have entered University at the undergraduate level from a Care background or as a Foyer resident.
- Likewise, they come from one of the most deprived areas of the country.
- Applicants are a carer for an ill or disabled family member who is in receipt of Carers Allowance prior to enrolling on your course
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the University of Warwick Taught Masters Scholarships in the UK, 2020 will receive GBP 10,000 towards the tuition fees.
- The last date to apply for the University of Warwick Taught Masters Scholarships in the UK, 2020 is 1st July 2020 (Round Two).
The University of Warwick is a research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education. Additionally, Warwick Business School was established in 1967 and Warwick Medical School was opened in 2000. Furthermore, Warwick merged with Coventry College of Education in 1979 and Horticulture Research International in 2004.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.