- Eligible Countries: Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Also, undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in Agriculture and Environment, Architecture, Planning and Design, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering and Computing. Moreover, Health and Behavioral Sciences, Law, Science and Mathematics.
- Additionally, has applied to undertake studies at UQ on a full-time basis in a relevant program commencing Semester 1, 2021, and has received an offer. Students with conditional offers need to submit their latest transcripts by 4 December 2020.
- Similarly, must be a passport holder of Hong Kong (SAR), India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Also, has satisfying entry rank and English language proficiency requirements.
- Has not received another scholarship from UQ.
- Has achieved a competitive score as determined by the University when ranked among the pool of offer holders for programs commencing Semester 1, 2021.
The University of Queensland will provide the following benefits:
- The value of The grant is a one-off tuition fee reduction of A$10,000.
- Also, the reduction will be split into two A$5,000 amounts and applied across the first two semesters of the program.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Moreover, must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Similarly, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- Also, applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.