Applications are open for the International Tuition Fee Scholarship 2020 at the University of Southern Queensland. The deadline for the scholarship is 17th July 2020. The University is providing scholarships for a Bachelors degree in the courses available at the University.
The University of Southern Queensland offers the USQ Subcontinent International Tuition Fee Scholarship 2020 for students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship is a 10% tuition fee for the duration of the course.
For the International Tuition Fee Scholarship 2020
- The applicant must be an International student from the Subcontinent (Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Pakistan)
- Also, he/she must be a full-time student
- Must be an on-campus student
- Furthermore, the candidate must not be a sponsored student
- Likewise, he/she must be a commencing student (i.e. be new to USQ)
- Furthermore, the applicant must receive an offer to study for Semester 1 or 2, 2020 in an undergraduate degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland.
- The University will consider the applications for this scholarship based on the information provided in the USQ International Application Form.
- Additionally, USQ will use information from the candidates’ admission applications to assess their eligibility.
- Candidates must complete an International Application Form and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (Applicants must allow processing time for Visa and application assessment where appropriate)
- Additionally, they should submit their admission application through a USQ approved education agent.
- The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, with three university campuses at Toowoomba, Springfield, and Ipswich.
- Furthermore, it offers courses in law, health, engineering, the sciences, business, education, and the arts.
- Additionally, the institution was established in 1969 as the Darling Downs campus of the Queensland Institute of Technology.
- Furthermore, in 1970, the institution had provided studying programs for rural Queensland and international communities.
Go to the official page for more information about the scholarship.
You may also visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.