Applications are now open for the UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam 2019-20. The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. The main campus, also, the City campus, is located in the center of the city of Sydney, close to the commercial hub also Sydney’s main train station, Central Railway Station. Also, St Leonards and Kuring-Gai campuses are approximately 20 minutes by public transport from the City campus.
- 100% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees and the Student Services & Amenities Fees for an approved course paid, for the Scholarship’s maximum duration as defined in Clause 4. also, this cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
- Further, a financial contribution towards living and learning expenses of AUD$28,000/year for the Scholarship’s maximum duration.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Be a citizen of Vietnam at the time of application to UTS FEIT and throughout the period of study at UTS;
- Further, Be a gold, silver or bronze medallist of the annual International Mathematical Olympiad the year prior to or the same year as applying for this Scholarship;
- Have and be eligible for admission and meet standard UTS FEIT entry requirements for any undergraduate also, degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT;
- Not already be studying in Australia; and
- Also, Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible; and
- Further, all candidates must submit a personal statement as part of the Application; and
- All candidates must be able to attend an interview in person if required.
Applicants will be selected based on:
- Academic merit based on high school results; and
- Motivation to succeed in their degree; and
- Further, An interest in the engineering or IT industry
- Eligible candidates will be by the Faculty selection committee. also, The Faculty reserves the right to not award the Scholarship in any given year.