Apply for the UTS Pathway funding for International Students in Australia. The deadline for the scholarship is 31st March 2020.
UTS established this scholarship to award high achieving commencing international students completing a UTS Insearch Diploma at IEN Institute, South Korea, and enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Additionally, the applicants must complete a UTS Insearch Diploma undertaken at IEN Institute, South Korea with a minimum overall GPA of 6.0 out of 7.0 and no-fail; and
- Also, they must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate course; and
- Likewise, they must be commencing studies full-time and on-campus in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS Insearch Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma; and
- Also, they must not be a government-sponsored student; and
- Must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form.
The University will award the Scholarship to the applicant with the highest GPA in the UTS Insearch Diploma completed at IEN Institute, South Korea.
Where there are multiple applicants with the same results, further consideration will be given to:
- A video submission describing what you hope to achieve by studying at UTS; and
- Additionally, a letter of support from one or more lecturers from your Diploma studies.
Decisions to award Scholarships will be made solely by the Scholarships Committee, as described in Clause 7 below, in its absolute discretion.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must submit a scholarship application.
Before Starting Your Application:
- If you have not already submitted an application for course admission to UTS as an international student, you must first apply to UTS International.
- Additionally, prepare a video describing what you hope to achieve by studying at UTS. Provide a web link to the video for download.
- Furthermore, provide a letter of support from one or more lecturers from your Diploma studies.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins are said to trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988
Visit the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.