The University of Queensland opens applications for the Scholarships in Australia 2020. Interested candidates can apply until 8th March 2020. The name of the scholarship is Venerable Archdeacon Edward Leo Hayes Adult Undergraduate Scholarships 2020. The University is providing scholarships for the Bachelors degree in the subjects offered by the University.
- Venerable Archdeacon Edward Leo Hayes Adult Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 is awarded for the purpose of assisting a mature age student to pursue an undergraduate program at the University of Queensland.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Scholarships in Australia 2020 at the University of Queensland
- They must not be less than 25 years of age on the date the application
- Also, they should intend to enroll at the university in the first semester of the year of the award.
- Also, the University will give preference to students who lived or worked in the area of the Darling Downs for a period of 12 months.
The University awards the scholarships to the applicants showing greatest merit as demonstrated by
- the financial position of the applicants and the difficulties which they may have overcome to enroll at the university
- Also, academic achievement in secondary school or their program
- Furthermore, other evidence as may be deemed relevant.
Value of the Scholarship
The successful applicants will receive AUD 3,000 per year for a minimum duration of the program.
About the University
- The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane.
- It is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings.
- Additionally, it is particularly popular for business and life sciences.
- Also, it is colloquially known as a sandstone university.
- Furthermore, the main campus occupies much of the riverside inner suburb of St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane central business district.
- Also, other UQ campuses and facilities are located throughout Queensland, the largest of which are the Gatton campus and the Herston medical school.
Follow the link to visit the official website.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.