The applications for the Frank Evison Research Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington have opened. Interested candidates can apply until 1st November 2020.
The University is providing scholarships for the Masters, Ph.D. degrees in the field of Seismogenesis, earthquake forecasting.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Frank Evison Research Scholarship
- The administrators will select the candidates on the basis of their academic merit.
- Additionally, they will also be evaluated based on the relevance of their project to the goals of seismogenesis and earthquake forecasting.
- Applicants must be or intend to enroll in a Masters’s degree by Thesis or Ph.D. at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Additionally, their research should focus on long-term seismogenesis and long-range earthquake forecasting.
Value of the Scholarship
- The successful candidates of Victoria University of Wellington Frank Evison Research Scholarship In Geophysics, 2020 will receive an award of USD 15,000.
- The applicants should submit a curriculum vitae and three recommendation letters.
- Also, they should provide certified copies of all academic transcripts and an application letter about their proposed program in 1 page.
About the University
- Victoria University of Wellington is a university in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Also, the Act of Parliament had established it and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
- Additionally, the university is popular for its programs in law, the humanities, as well as scientific disciplines, and offers a broad range of other courses.
- Furthermore, entry to all courses in the first year is open. However, there is a restriction in the entry to the second year in some programs (e.g. law, criminology, creative writing as well as architecture)
For the application procedure and additional details, visit the official website.