Apply for the Wallonie-Bruxelles international awards at University of Wroclaw, Poland for Fellowship. The deadline for the application is 1st April 2021.
Enhance your study experience and learn new skills by applying for the Wallonie-Bruxelles international awards offered by the University of Wroclaw and Government of Wallonia-Brussels.
The program aims to support international students who want to conduct research at the University of Wroclaw in Poland.
University of Worclaw
The University of Wrocław is a public research university located in Wrocław, Poland. Also, the University of Wrocław was founded in 1945, replacing the previous German University of Breslau.
Offered Benefits of International Awards in Poland
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits
- Monthly amount of 2.120 euros covering living expenses, accommodation, educational materials and travel expenses within the country
- Likewise, WBI will cover international travel costs (one round trip for the total duration of the program)
- Also, covers “healthcare” insurance for non-EU fellows
- Additionally, WBI takes responsibility for “repatriation assistance” insurance (only for long-term scholarships).
- How to Apply: To enlist in the program, applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree program at the university. The application form must be sent by e-mail to the Program manager.
- Supporting Documents: Minimum 2 letters of reference (template on page 11) prepared by the faculty of an academic institution. Also, Letter of invitation or agreement from the host university or from the professor(s) supervising the research (no template), Copy of diplomas (bachelor, 120 credits master and doctorate).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the university’s English language requirements.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.